What you will do :
- Sell Cura plan as healthcare benefits to companies.
- Relationship Management.
- Manage all client touchpoints and retention efforts, including annual renewals, key relationship changes, upsells, and fee renegotiation.
- Exhibit thought leadership and deep understanding of the client landscape, including cost containment strategies, engagement, utilization, client requirements, market drivers, and buying cycles.
- Perform account review in person meetings and calls to communicate value creation, reporting, project status, outstanding issues, and opportunities to integrate additional Cura solutions.
Coordinate strategy and issue resolution with Finance, Operations, Data Transfer, Legal, Product, and IT.
- Provide internal management with information to assist in updating monthly forecasts and billing.
- Develop and communicate key performance metrics with Cura leadership
What we are looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years in healthcare account management preferred.
- 5+ years of account/client management experience.
- 5+ years of healthcare related experience.
- Exceptional relationship building & problem-solving skills
- Higher than average sense of urgency with a keen interest in driving results
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Salesforce