What you will do :
- Work closely with the CTO on the product's software design, architecture, and implementation strategies.
- Own and manage our bi-weekly release cycle for the mobile apps.
- Participate in defining the product roadmap and adjusting priorities as per the business changes.
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals and Oversee day-to-day team progress.
- Delegate tasks and set deadlines.
- Monitor team performance and report on metrics.
- Motivate team members, mentor junior members and support in recruiting new talents.
- Listen to team members’ feedback and resolve any issues or conflicts.
- Recognize high performance and reward accomplishments.
What we are looking for:
- Proven work experience as a software team leader managing at least 4-6 software developers.
- In-depth knowledge and experience in software architecture, REST APIs, C#.NET, Mobile Apps UI/UX design patterns.
- Demonstrated experience in iterative methodologies (Agile/Scrum) leading Scrum meetings, developing Sprints, Product Backlogs, Burn Down Charts, Developing User Stories
- Experience automating software delivery using Continuous Integration practices.
- Good knowledge using source control systems (Git)
- Superb planning and time management skills
- Decision-making skills
Nice to Have:
- Good knowledge in iOS and/or Android development (Xamarin or native) with willingness to learn if needed.
- Worked with AWS (EC2, S3, Elastic Beanstalk)
- Objective-C or Swift or Java knowledge